This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of https://ogmeta.volego.ru (hereinafter OGmeta or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The OGmeta site is not a media source and was created as a free service that facilitates the analysis and generation of Open Graph micro-markup and HTML code. This service is provided without warranty of any kind.
This site may include links to third-party sites that are not linked to this site and for which we have no control or interest. The appearance of these links on this site does not indicate any relationship between this site and a third party or any endorsement by this site of this third party, its site or the products or services that it advertises on this site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the OGmeta website !
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- spread information on the site
- comment content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites with indication of the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- use the information of the site for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- deny registration without giving reasons
- manage user content on your own
User undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- do not copy information from other sources
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not violate the performance of the site
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person
- do not take actions aimed at misleading other users
- do not transfer to use your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties
- not to register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the performance of the site on your own
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is solely responsible for the information they distribute.
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources.
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected by the User and the actual services received
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties.
- in the event of a force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.